Thursday 16 July 2009

Back From The Dead

Well hello there.

ain been on here for absolutely ages. very sorry. a LOT has happened.
well thats a bit of an understatement to be honest.

i've been in hospital for the last four weeks. only 3 days ago i got out.
i collapsed after my last GCSE exam and an ambulance was called. and to cut a long story short they discovered i werent right so they kept me in, and because of my history they put me on a special absolutely terrible diet.
it didnt really help because i was bringing it back up when i went to the toilet so they kept me in.
now im out, looking absolutely terrible and fat.
my mother's gone super strict but there's only so much she can do, as her job requires her to go to countries all over the world so, i cant have her on my back anymore.

i have to see a stupid shrink once a week too.
im going to have to put on one hell of an act to shake her off.

can't write much, about to go out. hope everyones well, feels so good to read all your blogs again :)
love you xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ah I've been so worried about you! I'm glad to hear from you, that must have been so dreadful and scary. Be well hun.

    All my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Rule for you: No more passing out! That's so scary. And hospitals are scarier.

    Obvy you can and will do whatever you like but y'know we hearty you and want all the best for you ;)

    xOxO

    ReplyDelete