Thursday 12 March 2009

Another Sorry Post Lol

life's been hectic. and i mean it.
im not sure of my weight...again
but i think ive been doing ok.

the main reason why i havent been on here is my ex.
i dont mind being so open about it now because ive had to say it so many times its not so painful anymore.
he basically tried to rape me, breaking my finger in the process.
so i had to go to the police and go through all that shit. ill have to go to court soon.
unless he pleas gulity soon. which i gota feeling he'll do.
he didnt manage to do much cuz i was screaming so much and people came running.
i hope that the last time i ever go near him. he disgusts me. i cant believe i used to love him.

this whole thing has had a good effect on my food tho...cuz i havent once felt like eating which i suppose is understandable.

sorry this is a short post tonight ladiess...but im so fucking tired i jus gorra go to bed.
hope you're good...havent had a chance to read your blogs yet...ill do it tomorrow :)

llove you all

xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. God, I Know this is a hard time for you. Take it easy. Sending you good energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. I know (trust me) that its NOT an easy thing to recover from. But you are being incredibly strong by pressing charges. I'm impressed.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweety that is terrible. I totally echo what Jenna said; you are handling this so well, very brave of you. I'm so glad he didn't do any more damage...anyways, you'll be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw :( *hug*
    You stay strong, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stay strong darling, we're here for you
    you seem to be handling yourself so well
    I hope that isn't just a cover, and that you're really struggling - we'll always listen if you are
    never be afraid to show your true colours here
    we all love you

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for you - stay strong~ You're so brave!

    ReplyDelete