Monday 26 January 2009

Good Day

Helllo my lovely people.

i donee well today, only really ate
a handful of grapes, cabbage
and a carrot.
and a 90cal special k bar.

im getting better, slowly but surely.

i also had parents evening today
too embarassing lol
& thankfully my weight wasn't brought up once! :)
my english teacher said i was the sharpest in the class :)

lol

ill quit my bragging now ;)

im intending on buyin a multi-vitamin in the week, ive ran out.
any suggestions on which brand to get?
i dont think mine is very good "/
not like i really no...i jus got the feeling.

hope your all well an kickin

love you
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just started reading ur blog :) It is really inspirational n i love ur thinspo! Kendra Wilkinson is one of my favs as well :D Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete